Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2 Day Workshop - Predicting Consumer Behavior

Yesterday after receiving the material from Frontier Consulting Group who provides the workshop, I simply forwarded the material to Director Operations. He agreed that I should attend this workshop.

The workshop will be on Fri, 25 May and Sat, 26 May 2007, take place at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Jakarta.

The materials are :
1. Consumer Behavior Model
2. External Factor : Culture, Demography, Social Group etc.
3. Internal Factor : Perception, Emotion, Motivation, Personality etc.
4. Research for Consumer Insight
5. Predicting Consumer Behavior
6. Educating Consumer Behavior
7. Formulating "Best Consumer Marketing Strategy"

This is like a new toy to me and I am eager to learn something that is applicable to the situation I am in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home